Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Munaretto in the Metropolis

Well, here we have it. My first blog, evhar.

I guess power watching 6 seasons of Sex and the City, has turned me into a writer. Go figure. I call this, La Cité and the Cité.

For the last 3 weeks I have been staying at La Cité, a cozy little (big) building in downtown Montreal. So far so good. I must say that I am excited to move into my new apartment downtown on Friday. It's time.

Luckily for the movers I hired, I moved into a nice victorian building from the 1920's without an elevator, and am conveniently located on the 4th floor. Also, I took the liberty of picking Friday, the 10th of June for their arrival, seeing as the streets will be closed, and the city a blaze for Grand Prix weekend. I am so thoughtful.

My best friend Jess will be joining me for the festivities, and will be here to help me unpack all of my stuff, and polish off a bottle or two of Montreal's finest (cheapest) wine. Trip to the Dep anyone?

I am sure I will have some more interesting stories as the week unfolds. Keep an eye out for my next post!

Au revoir (as they say)









No comments:

Post a Comment